1. Seller's Commitment.
Bramante in addition to its commitment to finding the best offer for the customer in terms of quality and price, it is always oriented towards improving the service offered! In the name of punctuality, transparency and fairness.
2. Object of the contract, type of products and recipients of the service.
Through the website accessible at the URL https://bramante.it/shop/gb/ with its e-commerce platform, Bramante markets and sells online, mainly: Cashmere and Wool Knitwear in various models such as Crewneck, V-neck, Turtleneck, Cardigan and vest also available in various versions such as: buttons, zip and half zip.
Customers of the Online Store ("Customers") can be final consumers (B2C sales channel, "Consumer / s")
3. Scope and contractual documents.
The published Conditions, made available and downloadable from the Online Store, apply to all purchase contracts concluded by Customers through the Online Store or through electronic correspondence ("Contracts / o"), with priority over any other agreement. Each Contract is therefore understood to be governed (1) by the Conditions and (2) by the order placed through the Online Store, if and as confirmed by Bramante.
4. Personal data.
Customers who intend to purchase the Products must register on the Online Store to obtain the access account to the reserved area ("My account"), from which they can manage and check the status of orders and (possibly) modify the data entered. (such as name, surname, company name or company name, shipping and e-mail address, registered office, telephone numbers).
6. Sending and confirming the order.
Conclusion of the Agreement. After registering, the Customer accesses the Reserved Area and places the order: (1) by choosing the Products available in the catalog and adding them to the virtual cart, (2) by paying the price (including taxes and shipping costs) according to the available methods and (3) by sending the order following the instructions on the Online Store. The Contract is concluded when Bramante sends the order confirmation to the Customer, with the payment of the Products by the latter.
7. Shipping and delivery.
The time of shipment of the Products depends on the payment method chosen by the Customer. Therefore, if (1) the payment of the price occurs at the same time as the order is sent (for example, by credit or debit card or through payment intermediaries such as PayPal © and similar), the shipment is entrusted as soon as possible to the courier of confidence. The delivery times and the specific times communicated by the courier are always indicative, and in any case respect the thirty-day limit set in favor of Consumers, except in the case of force majeure.
Advance bank transfer, Paypal and Credit / debit card (through the virtual POS of PayPal or Nexi)
9. Recommendations on delivery.
1. carry out the appropriate checks at the time of delivery by the courier, verifying in particular that: (1) the number of packages / parcels received is correct based on the order placed; (2) the state of the external packaging and / or packaging and related tools / closure devices (such as adhesive tape, metal straps and seals) are intact (not deteriorated / damaged, wet or open);
2. always accept the delivery "with SPECIFIC reservation" and, by virtue of the above checks, formalize any specific disputes on the number of packages and / or on the state of the packaging;
3. if the deterioration / damage to the packaging is such as to suggest that the Products may be damaged, refuse delivery, formalizing the reasons;
4. if it is possible, in the presence of signs of deterioration / damage to the packaging or refusal by the courier to make a written reservation, open the package in the presence of the courier and check the size of the packages and the integrity of the package of the Products, and, if necessary, insist with the courier to formulate the specific reserve;
5. keep the packaging if the Products are damaged;
6. inform Bramante of the aforementioned circumstances by sending emails with photographic documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Availability of Products.
In rare cases, following the order confirmation, it may happen that some or all of the Products ordered by the Customer are not available, in this case Bramante promptly notifies the Customer and reimburses any amount already paid.
11. Right of withdrawal. Methods and effects.
The Consumer alone can exercise the right of withdrawal ("Withdrawal") on the purchase of the Products within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery, by sending notice to Bramante at the address: info@bramante, The Consumer Customer who exercises the Withdrawal within the aforementioned deadline: (1) returns the Products at his own expense to Bramante within 14 (fourteen) days of notification of the Withdrawal, following Bramante's instructions; (2) bears the full costs of returning the Products subject to Withdrawal and (3) returns the Products intact, if possible in the original packaging, complete with packaging and documentation. If (1) he has received the Products and has been able to verify that all the above conditions have been met and (2) the Consumer has complied with the obligations set out above, Bramante will refund the price paid for the purchase of the products subject to Withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt by Bramante of the returned products, using the same payment method chosen by the Consumer for the purchase. The reimbursement does not include the costs of delivery and return of the products, which are borne by the consumer.
Bramante guarantees that the Products comply with the health, technical and safety regulations and standards applicable under Italian law and European Union law. Bramante also warrants that the Products are free from flaws and / or defects and / non-conformities: (1) towards Consumers, for the period of 24 (twenty-four) months from delivery provided for in articles 128 and following of the Consumer Code; (2) to non-consumer customers, for 12 (twelve) months from delivery or for the longer period applied by the manufacturer.
13. Deadlines for reporting.
The deadline for reporting defects and / or defects and / or non-compliance of the Products is: (1) for Consumers, 2 (two) months from discovery, pursuant to Article 132 of the Consumer Code; (2) for non-consumer customers of 8 (eight) days from discovery, pursuant to articles 1490 and following of the Civil Code.
14. How to exercise the guarantee and remedies.
For the return of Products that the Customer (Consumer) deems flawed and / or defective and / or non-compliant, in accordance with the previous articles, Bramante reserves the right to request the sending of photographs with attached images of the Product for which we ask to be able to benefit from the guarantee, certifying, if possible, the reason for using the guarantee. In case of acceptance of the Customer's dispute, Bramante sends a communication with the return authorization and instructions for the return at its own expense. In any case, the Customer, before returning the Product, is invited to wait for instructions or any proposals from Bramante. In the event of ascertained flaws, defects or non-conformities, Bramante will (1) replace the Product, issue a voucher or refund at the consumer's choice, provided that it is not excessively burdensome;
15. Exclusion of warranty for all customers.
Any guarantee is expressly excluded in relation to faults and / or defects and / or non-conformities that may occur in relation to and due to improper use, not compliant with the instructions for use of the Product or inadequate or in any case negligent, imprudent and imperita, taking into account the nature and characteristics of the Products.